- Good Nutrition: https://www.choosemyplate.gov/
- USDA WIC Site: https://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/
- Infant Feeding: https://wicworks.fns.usda.gov/
- Pregnancy Tips: https://wicworks.fns.usda.gov/
- Breastfeeding Tips: https://wicworks.fns.usda.gov/
- Child Feeding Tips: https://www.fns.usda.gov/tn/
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at :http://www.ascr.usda.gov/
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue,
SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.