The Virgin Islands Department of Health Family Planning Clinics provide confidential sexual and reproductive health care services for women, men and adolescents. We offer:
- Women’s health services and gynecological care
- Contraceptive services
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Assistance with conception for those who want to become pregnant
- Basic infertility services
- Preconception services
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Well-woman exams
- Breast and cervical cancer screening (pap smears)
- Preventive health services, such as glucose and cholesterol testing
We also offer community outreach and education services. Please contact us to discuss outreach and education sessions for your function or group!
Contact us on St. Thomas at 340-777-8804 ext. 2602 and on St. Croix at 340-718-0482.