Whether you need a pregnancy test or are looking for information or services related to your pregnancy options, fertility, preconception care or postpartum care, the Family Planning Clinics can help.
- Preconception care – education, tests, treatment and guidance before pregnancy occurs to ensure that you have the the safest, healthiest pregnancy possible.
- Fertility awareness education – education to help you predict fertile and infertile times in your cycle.
- Pregnancy testing – testing and guidance on how to move forward with the next steps in your pregnancy-related care.
- Pregnancy options counselling – confidential and non-judmental support in making decisions upon learning that you are pregnant.
- Postpartum care – care that you receive after giving birth to make sure that you and your baby are as safe and healthy as possible.