ST. CROIX, USVI –The Virgin Islands Department of Education wishes to inform the public that distribution of breakfast and lunch in the“No V.I. Child Goes Hungry” initiative will take place at all sites in the St. Croix District on Friday, March 27, following the unscheduled interruption of distributions at some sites on Thursday, March 26.
Parents and students should visit the distribution site closest to their homes. Meals will be supplied Monday – Friday only.
St.Croix District Pickup Breakfast: 7:30a.m. – 8:30a.m. Lunch: 12p.m. – 1p.m.
- Claude O. Markoe Elementary School
- Eulalie R. Rivera K-8 School
- John H. Woodson Junior High School
- Juanita Gardine K-8 School
- Lew Muckle Elementary School
- Pearl B. Larsen Pre K-8 School
- Ricardo Richards Elementary School
- St. Croix Educational Complex High School
Meal distribution in the St. Thomas-St. John District will continue as originally announced.