Food Vendors Requirements
Application MUST be filled out in
duplicate, PLEASE PRINT. A fee of one hundred ($100.00)
per each vendor MUST BE PAID prior to event, to the
Cashier at Charles Hardwood Complex, Christiansted.
All vendors operators and
workers preparing and assisting with Food and Drink
preparation, MUST obtain and individual Health Card.
Health Cards can be obtained for a fee of thirty ($30.00)
from the Food Handler's Clinic at Charles Harwood Complex,
Christiansted ONLY. A picture I.D. or Social Security I.D.
is required. For appointment or further information call
773-1311 ext. 3222 or 3217. Approximate processing time
for a Health Card is between forty eight (48) to seventy
two (72) hours.
1. Clean, safe water in
tight fitting containers
2. Liquid soap, bleach for cleaning and sanitizing
3. Covered garbage receptacle
4. Paper towel for drying hands
5. Covered containers for food storage
6. Hair restraints (hair nets or caps)
7. Adequate refrigerator capable of keeping cold foods
colder then 45º F
8. All hot foods must be kept warmer that 140º F (Warmers
9. Keep hands clean
10. Sanitize work surfaces between contact, especially
between raw and cooked foods
11. Plastic dish basins (3) for washing, rinsing and
sanitizing all utensils, pots, pans and hand washing.
12. NO DISPOSAL OF GREASE/OR OIL ON PREMISE, STORM DRAINS
OR IN GARBAGE RECEPTACLE.