The Epidemiology division is holding their 2nd Health Heroes training and you are invited, to participate in/listen to engaging presentations and conversations on emergent health topics, tomorrow, Friday, July 7th from 9am-12pm. Each presentation will be 15-20 minutes beginning at 9am.
- Mental Health
- “What is Anxiety?” – St. Thomas
- “Hiding Out Loud: Exploring the impact of personal value in a selfie culture” – St. Croix
- Communicable Disease: “Stopping the Virus: HIV”
- Community Health: “Components of a Well Women’s Annual Visit and Why?”
- "Breaking Down Cardiovascular Disease”
St. Croix, Charles Harwood Complex, Conference Room 1016.
St. Thomas, Department of Human Services Multipurpose Building on 1st Avenue (2nd floor conference
.Take advantage of this opportunity to expand your health education potential! We look forward to seeing you there.
For more information, contac Leah Dewilde at firstname.lastname@example.org (STX) or Braeanna Hillman at email@example.com (STT).